Cuba All Inclusive Resort Photos - Memories Paraiso Beach
by Michelle Bombardieri
(Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
Cuba's Majestic Beaches
Memories Paraiso Beach Resort
(formerly...Blue Bay Resort)
Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
I would recommend this Resort to all age groups. We Have a fabulous time everytime we visit this resort. Was lucky enough to capture a beautiful rainbow over the majestic turquious sea...on the best beach ever. Clean & refreshing!
Beautiful photo Michelle!
Memories Paraiso Beach is a Cuban All Inclusive Resort that hasn't had a ton of reviews yet. The official rating is 5 star but we believe this is a 3 1/2 or 4 star resort.
There are two "sides" to this resort - the Paraiso and the Azul. These reviews are for the Paraiso.
Cuba Resort Reviews Travelers Loved:
- Great food - especially for Cuba!
- Beautiful powdery white sand beach that is 6 km long - one of the best in the Caribbean
- Rooms stocked daily with drinks
- Pools are large and well maintained
- No vendors on the beach
- Good nightly entertainment
- Very clean rooms
- Great kids club that kids actually like going too!
- Very friendly staff even though they had very limit English
- Budget friendly and good spa services
Travelers Didn't Love:
- There was a shortage of beach and pool chairs and/or people "reserved" more than they needed
- The two hour bus ride from the airport to get to the resort
- Many people complained that there were long wait times for everything - this is especially true at the busiest times of year January through April
- There was a lack of shade on the beach with very few palapas
- It didn't feel like there was enough staff for the number of guests
Find individual Memories Paraiso Beach
Tips for Staying at Memories Paraiso Beach All Inclusive
- Reserve the a la carte restaurants early as they book up quickly
- "Diamond Club" value depends on what you like - it includes premium alcohol, upfront reservations at the a la carte restaurants, bath robes, butler service at the beach and better rooms
- For a very quiet room try requesting bungalow 54 on the 2nd floor
- Travelers recommend the catamaran/dolphin trip
- Some travelers were able to get around the reservation process for the a la carte restaurants by tipping the maitre-de
- Exchange your money at the bank just inside the town square for a better exchange rate (and quicker service) than at the reception desk
Our Cuba All Inclusive Recommendation
If you can find a deal this resort makes a good cheap Cuba all inclusive vacation package
- many times all inclusive vacation packages for 7 days can be found for under $1000 per person. Find deals on Memories Paraiso Beach
For more options, check out our Best Cuba Resorts
page for our top 10 Cuba All Inclusive Resort picks.