Atlantis Bahamas Vacation Packages … A Luxurious All
Inclusive Resort Alternative?
Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages
are not all inclusive but
Atlantis does offer the option of two different meal plans
and one fine dining). If you are looking for a true Bahamas all
inclusive check out Breezes
Bahamas all inclusive resort.
Everyone has heard of the ever popular missing Atlantis but it
seems that the wondrous city has been recreated here on Paradise Island
in the Bahamas
with Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages. They offer a one of a
kind ocean-themed resort with 5
- For those that want to be in the heart of
everything with a tropical setting then Coral Towers
is your best bet. A good choice for families looking for a casual environment. It has a teen club, Starbucks, and Atlantis Speedway with remote control cars. It's close to the lagoon pool, and casino.
- Others prefer the grand architecture designs and artwork of the Royal
Towers. Royal Towers is close to the Casino and the Mandara Spa.
- If you are looking for all the luxury comforts of home
staying beachside then go with a room at the Reef Atlantis. The Reef has studio suites starting at over 500 square feet, ranging up to the penthouse suites at up to 3000 square feet.
- If you're traveling with a family you may want to consider the Beach Tower. It has a casual environment and is close to the beach, the river pool, the lazy river and the kids pool.
- If you want
to stay away from the hustle and bustle of Atlantis life then you will
love the Cove
Atlantis. The Cove Atlantis is set apart from the rest of the accomodation choices and offers more private, luxurious rooms. If you're looking for a romantic getaway at Atlantis, this may be a good choice for you.
Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages offer accommodations that give you
full access to the mesmerizing world of Atlantis in the Bahamas.
Atlantis in the Bahamas Amenities include:
Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages offer the largest number of amenities I've ever seen in a
... It has so much to offer
guests you might need more than a week to take it all in!
- Water adventures and water park- The Atlantis water park
offers typical water park treats such as river rides, huge water slides,
pools and rock climbing. There are many water adventures to choose from
on top of the diving and snorkeling such as shark adventures and snuba
diving which ads a twist on traditional snorkeling. Aquaventure is free if you are a guest at the resort. You can check
out all sorts of underwater life at the various lagoons located all
- 21 Restaurants and 19 bars to choose from for your meals
- The Mandara Spa- This truly unique spa offers guests the
chance to take all their worries away with a variety of pampering and
massage techniques ranging from ancient Balinese healing touches to
traditional European therapies. Many people love that the spa uses
natural elements found only in the Bahamas to do some of the signature
massages and facials. From teeth whitening to body treatments, you can
be pampered just the way your body needs to be.
- Dolphin Cay- Kids will love this place as they get to be up
close and personal with the dolphins in the shallow water interaction.
Parents love the deep water swim which allows them to go diving and
snorkeling with the dolphins or they can zoom along side of the
dolphins while they explore the underwater with a water scooter. The
whole family will enjoy going behind the scenes with dolphin trainers
where they get to feed and play with the Dolphins.
- There are a number of activities to choose from so there is
something for everyone in the family including fishing, tennis,
shopping, pottery, rock climbing, theater shows, beaches and much more.
- The Temple of the Sun Casino offers tables, slots, tournaments
and events, high rollers and rated players and race and sports book.
Atlantis Resort Bahamas Reviews
- Great food places around the pool.
- Awesome water rides at the water park.
- Johnny Rockets is fantastic! Great entertainment and
reasonably priced food.
- If you catch something on your fishing adventure you
can take it to Murray's Deli and they will prepare it for you. The chef
comes right to the table to see how you want it prepared and then comes
back with it cooked several ways for you to enjoy.
- Dolphin Encounters at the Blue Lagoon Island is top notch!
- The amenities are amazing!
- The staff is terrific to the guests. They will go out of
their way to spoil you.
- The water park is included for free for all guests.
- Kids stay free.
- You can view your bill right on the tv in your room so you
know how much you have spent.
- Food was on the expensive side.
- While the amenities are amazing the luxury feeling of a
resort is just not there
- The internet is only free for 15 minutes.
- Not many amenities are included. You have to pay for
everything you do except for the water park.
- The resort allows passengers from the cruise ships to use
the facilities at the resort so it can get quiet packed if there are 4
cruise ships in port. IT doesn't leave much room for guests of the
resort to use the amenities.
To read more detailed reviews check out these TripAdvisor pages:
Atlantis Resort Bahamas Travel Tips:
- Buy plenty of drinks and snacks at the store to help you
save money on food or look at the Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages that include a meal plan.
- There is a liquor store within walking distance of the
- There are long distances between some of the rooms and the
facilities - plan accordingly for strollers or wheelchairs.
- Be sure to do your dinner reservations in advance. One you
get there, most spots are taken up.
- A 15% gratuity is added to the bill so be sure to check the
bill before you add on a tip.
- When you go to Aquadventure eat at Shark Bites and get the
refillable drink cup to save money.
- Rides you must go on at Aquaadventure: The Current and the
- Try the fish fry at the Twin Brothers restaurant.
- If you're
just want to visit Atlantis Resort Bahamas for the day check out one of
the many Atlantis Bahamas cruises that will allow you (for an extra
fee) to take in all of Atlantis' amenities.
Atlantis Bahamas Vacation Packages Recommendation:
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, Atlantis Bahamas may not be
the vacation for you! This is a great
place if you are looking for plenty of action
or a Bahamas family vacation since there’s tons do for the whole family.
While some people
prefer a Bahamas all inclusive resort, this one has so much to offer it
could be a good alternative if you're willing to pay a little extra. It
is a great place no matter if you are
looking for a fun getaway for two or you are vacationing with the
If you are looking for a more private romantic setting
then this is not the place for you - for a more romantic tropical vacation check out the Breezes Bahamas all inclusive resort.
To make the most out of your trip,
look into various Atlantis Bahamas vacation packages so you can bundle
together some of the amenities which will make the trip much less expensive.
You can find out the latest deals for deals for Atlantis at Book It - they have the lowest prices around and good service too!