The Crystal Palace Bahamas ... a Cheap Bahamas All Inclusive
The Crystal Palace Bahamas / Wyndham Hotel is not an all
inclusive resort but
if you’re set on finding cheap Bahama resorts then this may be an
option for you if you’re creative with your eating arrangements. The
hotel restaurants tend to be quite pricey but a $1.25 bus ride into
town provides many less expensive options.
Wyndham Amenities include:
Wyndham Nassau & Crystal Palace
is known as a 3 star Bahamas resort. It has so much to offer
guests, many guests end up spending a few extra days just to be
able to take in all there is to see and do.
1,000 feet of beautiful sugar sand beaches.
- Spectacular view of the Island as well as the Caribbean
tallest tower on Cable Beach, located right at the Crystal Palace
- Oceanfront pool with a spiral water slide and swim-up
- Private balconies in renovated rooms and suites.
- 9 restaurants and lounges including SeaSide buffet, Moso
restaurant, a steakhouse, the Tiki Hut Bar & Grill (poolside),
an ice cream bar, a beach front frozen beverage bar, a caf� with mini
mart and barista, 22 Above Lounge with live music on Friday and
Saturday nights, and Jankanoo Bar in the middle of the casino.
- Waterfall located at the pool.
- Golf Courses near the resort.
- Water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving,
You can even swim with the dolphins.
- Plenty of shows and entertainment to keep you occupied in
so your nights are also full of fun.
Wyndham Bahamas Resort Reviews
- Very attentive staff.
- Plenty of on-site stores such as Starbucks, ice cream
parlor, liquor store, and convenience store.
- Very clean facility, including the dining areas.
- Well stocked bar for a variety of drinks.
- There is a Daiquiri Shack right across from the hotel
offers $6 daiquiris.
- The lobby offers free Wi-Fi internet kiosks.
- The slide at the pool is fantastic!
- There is a great swim up bar.
- Located close to downtown for local activities.
- There is a very spacious beach that is not too crowded.
- There are plenty of lounge chairs.
- There is plenty of shade available.
- The in room air conditioners work great.
- Vacation salesmen that hang out near hotel and try to
you cheap vacations for a 90 minute presentation. They are not
related to this Bahamas Resort but they pester the guests at the
- Older property: in need of some repairs. Undergoing a
renovation in the fall of 2010.
- Slide at the pool as well as the pool bar closes too
- Casino was on the small side and some tables are not open
during the weeknights.
- There is a $17 a resort fee per person added to your
This is common for resorts in the Bahamas though.
- Not a great deal of kid friendly food if you're looking
Bahamas family vacations.
Bahamas Travel Tips for Crystal Palace Bahamas:
- The downtown "Fish Fry" is a MUST to try.
- Adults will love the Booze cruise which has both a dance
fest and a drink fest for adults to enjoy.
- Compass Point has a great selection of food choices, very
- Be sure to stop by Arawak Cay and try the food at Seafood
Haven as well as Twin Brothers.
- Tips are added to all bills here so be sure to check the
bill before you add on a tip.
- Take the bus (which stops right outside the hotel) to town
for $1.25 instead of the $15 or $20 cab ride. (The water taxi to
Paradise Island is an extra $3.)
- If you’re looking for quiet Bahamas beaches check out Cable
Beach (about 20 minutes from Paradise Island).
- The resort doesn’t have a ton of kid friendly food for
Bahamas family vacations.
This is a great vacation spot on a fantastic white sand beach.
Crystal Palace Bahamas Resort is not all inclusive, it does offer a
variety of vacation packages to choose from so you can get the most out
of your visit without spending a fortune.
Bahamas accommodation is
typically very pricey but the Wyndham is a great cheap Bahamas
vacation option if you plan your dining options carefully.