Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
Find Your Best All Inclusive Punta Cana Resorts Quick!
Cana is a 3 1/2 star, ($$) budget minded all inclusive Punta Cana Resort. The Bavaro Princess All
Suites Resort, Spa, & Casino is an option
for Punta Cana all inclusive cheap vacation packages.
Bavaro Princess Punta Cana Amenities
The Bavaro Princess All Inclusive Punta
Cana Resort is a sprawling resort located on the sandy beaches of the
Dominican Republic’s eastern
. It's a large Dominican Republic Beach Resort (it takes 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other) and features over 800 rooms and suites
The nearest Punta Cana golf course is a mere 7 minutes away
and it’s 25
minutes to the airport and 45 minutes to Higuey, the closest town.
The levels of accommodation range from basic junior suites to plush
honeymoon suites. There are 590 bungalow suites and 82 junior suites
with the choice of one king size or two twin beds. (The bungalow suites
located in villas, while the junior suites are located within the main
The 40 all inclusive honeymoon suites
, also in the various villas, include the above
amenities, plus a jetted tub, DVD player, fruit basket, and a
complementary bottle of rum. The 96 platinum suites include a living
room, dining room, and a 32-inch TV with DVD player. Both the honeymoon
and platinum suites include king size beds.
Punta Cana Resort Map
Red marker "B" denotes
the Bavaro Princess
Punta Cana resort map
. You can pan the map with the arrows or
zoom the Punta Cana resort map with the "+" or "-" boxes. By
zooming out with the "-" box you can see where the Bavaro Princess
Punta Cana sits on the Dominican Republic coast line.
Bavaro Princess Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts Include:
and beverages at 8 restaurants (including Italian, Asian, Japanese;
two buffets; gourmet; steak; seafood); and 9 bars (including 2 poolside, 1 snack bar, 1
beach bar, and one at the disco).
- 2 pools one with a swim-up bar
- Activities such as salsa and meringue lessons, archery, water polo, evening entertainment, etc.
- Access to the disco, gym, and sauna.
- Children's club (for kids 5 to 12 years old).
other options for Punta Cana all inclusive
cheap vacation packages
check out our reviews for the Occidental
Grand Punta Cana , the Grand Oasis Punta Cana, the Barcelo
Punta Cana or the Ocean
Blue Punta Cana reviews.
Bavaro Princess Punta Cana Reviews
of more than 1500 Punta Cana reviewers would return to the
Bavaro Princess All Inclusive Punta Cana Resort
and recommended it for great cheap Punta Cana vacations
- The majority of vacationers thought the hotel was very good value for how
much they paid.
- Again, the great pool,
beach, landscaping and scenery were noted in the majority of the Punta Cana reviews.
- The Platinum upgrade won
rave reviews as having renovated rooms, being close to the beach,
having private butler service, very comfortable beds, free internet,
dinner reservations by phone, a reserved palapa on the beach, express
check-in, larger rooms, and free room service.
- The tram to get around this huge resort.
- Quite a few Punta Cana reviews commented that the Punta Cana beach was one of the
best beaches in the Caribbean!
- The food was enjoyed by most guests and the buffet had a huge selection.
- El Gaucho beach restaurant for hot dogs, burgers and chips right on the beach.
- Many guests booked this Dominican Republic hotel under the
impression that it was a five star hotel and went on their holidays
expecting a five star not a 3 1/2 star resort. Some of the negative reviews were a result of these expectations.
- That outside vendors harassed guests, even around the hotel pool.
- Rooms could use a renovation.
- Very hard beds, except with the platinum upgrade.
- There was limited shade on the beach unless you were up before 7:00 to reserve a palapa.
- As with many Punta Cana hotels some of the staff spoke primarily Spanish.
Bavaro Princess Punta Cana Tips
- If at all possible, try to get a hotel room that has been part of the recent renovations - travelers who were in the renovated rooms gave much better reviews than other guests.
- Many travellers felt upgrading to the platinum suite
was definitely worth the price. It landed them closer to the beach, had
a private beach, included free internet access and had many other perks
- Men are required to wear long pants for dinner in the restaurants so plan ahead when you're packing.
- The best Punta Cana
things to do
include: Segway tour, zip lining, snorkeling, the excursion to Saona Island, swimming with
the sharks and sting-rays.
- Bring an insulated
travel mug for your drinks.
- The trams don't run frequently but if you walk along the tram path and flag them down they will stop for you.
- Consider taking a Spanish-English dictionary to better communicate with staff.
- If you booked through Apple Vacations or another tour company it may be worth going to their welcome meeting
(even though I usually skip them!) because they reserve you three a la
carte dinners without having to stand in line for a reservation.
- If you are making dinner reservations go first thing in the morning to avoid disappointment
The Bavaro Princess Punta Cana is recommended for groups expecting good value for the price they paid
(especially if you're able to land in a renovated room) for this cheap Dominican Republic all inclusive.
you're looking for the top recommended all inclusive Punta Cana hotels
check out our "Top Ten Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts listing.
See our Cheap All Inclusive Vacations page for more inexpensive holiday ideas.