Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
Find Out if It's Your Perfect All Inclusive With Our Detailed
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica is a moderately priced three star all
The Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark packs a great deal into its Montego Bay location, from an indulgent luxury spa to a themed Pirate’s Paradise Waterpark.
Set amidst swaying palms and endless sunshine, this tropical resort is
fun for all ages, with three swimming pools and three beaches, one of
which is clothing-optional.
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica Amenities
This all-inclusive resort is right on beautiful Montego Bay and offers days as action-packed as you want them to be.
430 rooms are divided into different zones: choose the low-rise Beach
Wing near the waterpark or the 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers,
conveniently close to the lobby amenities.
All rooms have tropical style wooden furniture and vibrant island print d�cor
along with hairdryers, irons and satellite TV.
Upgrade to a deluxe suite
and enjoy your own private hot tub, living area and balconies (plural!) making them ideal for families.
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica All Inclusive Vacation Amenities Include:
- There’s always food being served
somewhere at the Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica. The Banana Walk is the
main buffet restaurant, accompanied by the more intimate La Bella Viva,
Chinese offerings at the contemporary Silk Road Restaurant or snacks
from the Beach Bar and Grill.
- Drinks are part of the all
inclusive package and are served with a smile at the oceanfront
Sundowner Bar, the Main Lobby Bar, the late night Tamarind Lounge or
- Rooms are air conditioned and family suites are available.
- Non-motorized sports are
all part of your all inclusive vacation at Sunset beach Resort, so try
your hand at paddleboats, sailing, snorkeling, mini golf, kayaking,
giant chess, tennis or volleyball.
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica Resort Reviews:
Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica was recommended by 78% of previous guests. Comments ranged from “Awesome!” to “Good but not great”.
- The a la carte menus which
offered plenty of choice and were open for long hours. The menu choice
at the Italian restaurant was particularly enjoyed by many guests.
- Excellent nighttime entertainment with live bands and a DJ who organized fun games at the Beach BBQ evening.
- Children’s drop-off center, the free Club Mongoose and the Pirate’s Cove Teen Center.
- The “au naturel” clothing-optional beach!
The self-service soda machine and ice-cream at the beach front grill which were ideal for children.
- The wide range of activities with hours of activity to slide and splash through at the Pirate’s Paradise Water Park. Alternatively stroll through the tropical gardens, relax in the giant Jacuzzi or work on your suntan by the pool.
- The waterpark and lazy river were excellent – until they closed at 6pm.
- Some travelers found the staff unfriendly, particularly at check-in.
- The rooms were showing their age but they were reported to be clean and adequately furnished.
- The resort charges by the hour for internet use, making it expensive to keep in touch with home or office.
Sunset Beach Jamaica Travel Tips
- Bring insulated drinking cups from home to use at the bar and pool as the serving cups provided by the resort are tiny.
- The market traders at Ocho Rios can be pushy, so be prepared to be firm.
- Sunsets at Rick’s Caf� are a must-do. Sip cocktails whilst watching locals dive off the 50 foot high cliffs and enjoy the local reggae music.
- Although the best months to visit are between November and April, other seasons still have warm temperatures and any heavy afternoon showers soon pass.
- Don’t go to the Sunset Beach Resort with 5 star expectations – this is a three star resort and generally offers good value for money.
- Some restaurants at Sunset Beach Resort request dressy resort wear as a dress code so pack accordingly.
- Although most activities are included at all inclusive resorts such as the Sunset Beach Jamaica, indulge in some treatments at the spa sanctuary for a few special moments of pampering which are well worth paying for.
- All inclusive wedding packages are available at the resort for guests booking Jamaica vacation packages with optional extras at an additional cost.
The Sunset Beach Jamaica Resort offers excellent amenities for children and teens making it the good choice for a value-for-money family vacation
(provided you're okay with one of the three beaches being clothing
optional). Singles and couples who are young-at-heart will also
love this resort.
I recommend checking Book It for the best deals on the Sunset Beach Resort.
Feel Sunset Beach Jamaica isn't one of the Jamaica all inclusive vacation packages for you
or just want to check out more
before you choose your best Jamaican
Please check out our Top
Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
page for more options.
Click here for more ideas for great all inclusive family vacations